Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bathroom Etiquette for the Men's Room - Double Whammy

Men's bathroom, (3) urinals, all open.  I take the farthest urinal to the left and start my business.  Door squeaks open and someone walks in... taking the middle stall right next to me.... ugh.  Okay, that's just weird. 

I finish up my business just as another gentleman walks in.  I turn around, looking down to buckle my belt and the new guy walks in front of me towards the fartherst right stall (the correct one he should have taken) but then turns quickly, brushing against me TO GET TO THE STALL I JUST USED.  Dude, I was buckling and you brushed me as you were unbuckling.  This isn't a relay, it's a bathroom.  Sheesh.  It's not like I left the seat warm for him, they were urinals.  My toilet wasn't even done flushing.

So, two of the Bathroom Etiquette rules for the Men's Room were broken on me in same visit.  I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

No comments: